I survived my first day of college. And mother would be so proud to know I didn't even have to use my tomtom (Stella) to find my classes. I didn't get lost once. And let's be real that's a miracle in and of itself. I found I like this college business a lot more than high school. Done with school at ten thirty. What's not to like? Although I'm not so sure I'm gonna like my math class so much. Not that it's math, which is a big step for me. But because that one girl I grew up with, that I hate, and thought I'd never have to see again, is there. What are the odds that she's in my same math class. I mean honestly it's a curse. Also because I'm in the stupid kid math class, that means there's lots of creeps. Including the death eater. Yes you heard correctly. There is a death eater in my math class. He even has the mark. So i'm scared one of them is gonna creep on me.

No comments:
Post a Comment