Monday, February 25, 2013

Validation.

Please. Please. Please. watch this video. It will make you smile for days. I wish I was as cool as him. 

WE HAVE SO MUCH TO SMILE ABOUT!  

don't believe me? I'll prove it. 

1. Wearing my new maxi-skirt. 2. Boys complimenting me in English. 3. Smiling at random strangers. 4. Lamps. 5. The sun is shining. 6. Polka dots with stripes. 7. Pearls. 8. Having a job I love. 9. Sewing. 10. My Nikon. 11. Spring is just around the corner. 12. My roommate is engaged, and i'm so excited for her. 13. Talking to Josh. 14. Hanging out with Annika cause it's been forever since I've seen my PG people. 15. Two hour road trips (with treats) with Tori. 16. Singing Red, by T. Swift obnoxiously with Tori. 17. P.F. Changs. 18. Being able to for a moment or two miss high school. 19. The Three Musketeers. 20. Doing an excellent job in my English class. 21. Learning to recognize my flaws, so I can become better. 22. Dallin liking my profile picture, even if I had forgotten him.. 23. Looking at pictures of when I was an itty bitty kid. 24. Chit Chats with Mom and Dad. 25. Clean sheets. 26. Fortune cookies. 27. People watching. 28. Opportunities. 29. Being blessed with all the things I have. 30. T-bone. 31. My toms from Grandma. 32. Snowboarding. (even though it's made me concussed). 33. My eye liner actually looks somewhat symmetrical today. 34. That I'm proud of my art major, even if other people think it's not the best major. 35. Homemade salsa. 36. Home teacher at home asking me if I was dating anyone, and when I said no he said, "Good! you have eternity to be married. Enjoy the single life." I needed to hear that, I was expecting him to look at me like I was broken like most people do. 37. Cute boy in my soil class. 38. Animal print. 39. Music. 40. The fact that I could keep this list going on and on, but that would be a long post. 

I Breanna, CHOOSE to smile (:

I encourage you all to make your own list of things to smile about. 
and to give some compliments to those around you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment