Sometimes things you least expect happen.
Like falling in love with your best friend.
I fell in love, in the last couple months. I've never felt this way about anyone before ever. So when I told him I loved him, I didn't think it would take things the way they were to an end.
Love sucks.
My chest feels so heavy, like a large rock has been placed there and it's slowly crushing me. I'm too weak to lift if off my chest so I let it squeeze me to the ground. I can't open my eyes because when I do the tears flow uncontrollably, and the sun stings my eyes. until I'm gasping for air I'm sobbing so hard. my brain won't leave me alone. It taunts me. saying "you just had to say it didn't you." "you ruined everything." "why Breanna? Why are you so stupid as to think he might possibly be on the same page as you?" I look like a pathetic creature caught in a trap, who's slowly loosing the will of desperation to escape.
take me back to this.
please.

Oh Bre...girls night. Immeditely.
ReplyDelete