Thursday, August 8, 2013

like the movies.

For years I've asked myself the very popular rhetorical question, Why can't life be like the movies? As I've spent all day watching 80's movies galore (because they happen to be the best kind of movies.) I've noticed life is sort of like the movies. The sky usually matches the mood of the protagonist. today the sky is dark, in a beautiful miserable way. how does the sky know I've got caught up in a beautiful miserable mess? You can relate any fictional character in some slight way to someone you actually know. You see heartbreaks. You see triumphs. You see failure. You see everything in all reality. The thing all those people are missing when the ask the big question why isn't it like the movies, is simply that they haven't seen their happy ending yet. I know it's easier said than done. but just keep in mind that happy ending is out there. 

how's that for some deep thought? 

I need some human interaction before I come up with anymore theories about stuff that probably doesn't even matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment