It's 12-12-12. Big deal. What's more important is, it's my mother's birthday. That's the big deal. I love my mom. She has been there for me since before I can remember. She does so many things for me, I can't begin to count, or I would be more over whelmed than I am for my math final tomorrow. I know we haven't always gotten along or seen eye to eye through my years of growing up, but through all those times we butted heads she's still stuck to me like glue, making sure she knows how much I'm loved. And now that I've been out living on my own, I've realized how much I relied on her, and how I maybe didn't always treat her how I should have. But I'm proud to say that she is one of my best friends, and I'm proud to call her my mom. She's obviously the coolest mom in the whole world.
So a shout out to you mom, thanks for all the times you fixed my hair even when I didn't always like it, and I cried about it. Thanks for all the times you fixed me breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Even though I complained probably more than I said thank you. Thank you for all the times you cheered me up when I was angry. Thank you for all the times you took me shopping for things I should have been more grateful for. Thank you for all the times you bought me random love gifts, just because you thought i would like them. Thank you for all the times you helped me with homework, even when I'd get frustrated and angry with it. Thank you for all the times you sat and listened to my stories, even if they weren't the most interesting ones. Thank you for all the times you helped me get ready for high school dances. Thank you for all the times you paid for extra curricular activities for me like dance, voice lessons, piano, softball, and everything else. And thanks for not just paying, but supporting me, cheering me on, and telling me to never give up. Thanks for always being your self. and being a great example. a hard worker. a happy person. Thank you for teaching me.
I love you mom. Happy Birthday!
Hope it's lovely. (:
So a shout out to you mom, thanks for all the times you fixed my hair even when I didn't always like it, and I cried about it. Thanks for all the times you fixed me breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Even though I complained probably more than I said thank you. Thank you for all the times you cheered me up when I was angry. Thank you for all the times you took me shopping for things I should have been more grateful for. Thank you for all the times you bought me random love gifts, just because you thought i would like them. Thank you for all the times you helped me with homework, even when I'd get frustrated and angry with it. Thank you for all the times you sat and listened to my stories, even if they weren't the most interesting ones. Thank you for all the times you helped me get ready for high school dances. Thank you for all the times you paid for extra curricular activities for me like dance, voice lessons, piano, softball, and everything else. And thanks for not just paying, but supporting me, cheering me on, and telling me to never give up. Thanks for always being your self. and being a great example. a hard worker. a happy person. Thank you for teaching me.
I love you mom. Happy Birthday!Hope it's lovely. (:





No comments:
Post a Comment