Monday, December 10, 2012

wishes. wants. and desires.

I wish I was brave enough to tell you how sorry I am.
I wish I could show you how I never ment to hurt you.
I wish I could take it all back, because in the end you were right.
I wish we were still friends, because after all you were one of my very best.

I want you to know you came into my life for a purpose. You turned my sucky senior year around. you allowed me to enjoy what I had left of high school, when all I wanted was to get out.
I want you to know that I took you for granted, and I shouldn't have.
I want you to know that how things ended between us is my biggest regret from high school.

I desire for us to be friends. even though this is most likely out of the question. because I don't deserve it.
I desire you to know I miss your friendship.

I wish, I want, and I desire.

all words that enable dreams of things you can't have.

so heres to my dream. because you're definitely there. maybe not as a boyfriend, or a significant other, but as friend you once were to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment